The boxgreen team is looking for someone with amazing communication and coordination skills to join our sales team. You will be part of the team behind boxgreen’s corporate snacking program: building and maintaining meaningful office customer relationships with both small & large offices across the country. The candidate will be maintaining meaningful office customer relationships with corporates across the island.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company with a proven market demand and sales. You will attain an incredible amount of experience for a fast growing and venture-backed startup in Singapore.
· Co-ordinate corporate sales orders
· Qualify leads through multiple channels
· Actively track sales data and monitor key metrics
· Work with customers and provide information about our mission, snacks and our B2B service
· Attend to existing customer needs and look for opportunities to educate them on new on new products and services
· Collaborate effectively with multiple boxgreen business units: Operations, Product/Nutrition, and Marketing
· Bachelors Degree and 2-3 years of admin and/or sales experience
· Very strong communication skills needed
· Experience in using cloud-based digital CRM system/online marketing tools
· Previous experience in the above is a plus
· Strong Excel and Market Research skills
· Ability to manage multiple high priority deals simultaneously
boxgreen was started with a mission to make better quality foods more accessible and convenient. By using the a direct-to-consumer model online, analytics, and iterative product development, boxgreen is disrupting the food industry starting with the snack category.
We are constantly evolving, along with our customers' preference and constantly launch innovative products. We are a fun, fast growing, venture backed company.
At BoxGreen, we do most of the heavy lifting so that customers don't have to - we think snacking should be fun, easy and nutritious.