The BoxGreen family is looking for a candidate with office operations experience to help us keep our office running smoothly (we are a creative and sometimes messy bunch). You’ll take care of general office management and executive coordination tasks.
Being borderline OCD is probably a plus, you should have a pet peeve of keeping the office running smoothly, have a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and take pure joy and satisfaction in getting the details right - so much so that you noticed a grammatical or spelling error in this job description, or an additional punctuation mark somewhere.
Ideally, you'd have always dreamed about working at a company that's changing the pantry experience (i'm sure you've seen that Kong Guan biscuits somewhere) for hundreds of people and companies everyday. Okay maybe that's probably a little far fetched, but you should at least like the idea, and you need to have at least heard or even better, tried some of our products!
- Keep our office well stocked with functional supplies
- Manage and pay suppliers/vendors on time. Sort out any vendor issues
- Assist with bookkeeping, assembling reports, chase for payments as needed
- Take care of recurring office maintenance: purge the fridge, keep the place workable, etc
- Provide executive assistance to the founding team, including scheduling, call screening, errands, special projects, and occasional lunch in arrangements
- Initiate and plan team outings and our company celebrations and traditions
- Assist with planning, organizing, scheduling, coordinating, and making travel arrangements and reservations for overseas trips
- Help out with any special projects (customer appreciation, marketing etc) as needed
- Keep the office tidy and organized
- Contribute to our fun and friendly work environment
- Strong organizational skills
- You take pride in your communication and management skills
- A love for creating efficient systems and checklists
- Excitement about working at a startup
- Ability to commute daily to our office in the north of Singapore
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty (sometimes literally)
- Warmth, resourcefulness and good judgement
Bonus points if...
- You have experience with bookkeeping, recruiting, digital marketing, or customer support
- You have a college degree
- You've managed an office and/or spent some time at a small startup
- A chance to work make a difference in the food industry at one of the fastest growing and venture-backed snack startup
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free snacksssss!
BoxGreen is one of the fastest growing healthy snacks subscription business in Asia. We are reinventing the way consumers snack by leveraging the power of technology to deliver a personalized box of healthy & delicious treats.
Founded by 3 friends, BoxGreen aims to build a household brand and change the way for people to snack for the better.
Please include a resume, a writing sample, and your favourite checklist